It’s crazy to me that in this day and age single women are still writing and asking advice about an affair they are having with a married man. I read such an inquiry on Zane’s Facebook page last week. I’m not sure what she advised that poor lost soul but if I could guess…I think Zane didn’t hold back! Often times I see blogs written about staying away from married men that are written by married women. There are single women who are just as against having an affair with married men! I’m one of them! Here’s the top 10 reasons why her husband will never be yours (from a single woman’s perspective).
10. If you meet a man who is not taking care of his current home, please don’t be fooled into thinking he will come and take good care of your home. Sure when the affair is fresh and new, he may keep your lights on but as time goes on you will be burning a candle at both ends! You might as well just get your flash light out now because as DMX said “it’s dark and hell is hot.”
9. If his wife is “a money hungry bitch that doesn’t understand him”…guess who will be that next money hungry bitch (that’s in the slightest chance that he actually leaves her)?! That’s right…YOU. Some marriages really are bad but people have options to get out! Some times, on the other hand, people just make up stories to get what they want out of you. If he’s staying put, the wife can’t be all that bad.
8. KARMA. If you believe in marriage (which is odd considering what you are doing), how do you ever expect to have a blessed one in the future when you have been laying up with someone else’s husband? Not to mention in the time you spent running after a man that is already taken, you were blocking your own blessings! Put out in the universe what you hope and pray to get back.
7. STDs! If he is hitting it raw and you are just his side piece, there’s a great chance he’s sleeping with his wife unprotected. After all that is HER husband! So if one of you has an STD, surprise! You all will!
6. The ASSOCIATE/FRIEND/FAMILY RULE: Never fuck a friend, associate, nor family members’ husband unless you want to be featured on an episode of “Snapped.” This was actually what the lady who wrote Zane was doing. I think this is the nastiest of the mistresses! This is the ultimate betrayal and I find cheaters like these may never change because they were bold enough to disrespect the wife/friend in her most precious and vulnerable place…her home!
5. If there are children involved, have you thought about them? Chris Rock once said on Oprah that he learned “if you cheat on your wife, you cheat on your children!” That means you are not just hurting a marriage, you are breaking up a family! If you have your own children, what are you teaching them by having this affair? If they don’t know about it, how would you feel if they found out? Worst of all, what if you create a child through this affair? Who in the world wants to be a product of an extramarital affair? A hard dick and open legs sometimes don’t think! I hope this is giving you food for thought.
4. I promise you that your worth will decrease as you live your life in secret. Whatever you think you are adding to that woman’s husband’s life is subtracting from your own. Time spent laying up with him could be better spent on your career and/or children. He has a life that he goes back to every night. What do you have? It’s like I can hear your house phone being disconnected and see the electric company in front of your house turning off the lights. You only lose when you step into someone else’s marriage.
3. Let’s play devil’s advocate and say a married man does leave his wife for you. How faithful do you actually think he will be to you?! You can put a camera on that dick and follow him around all day and trouble may still come your way. Something tells me he would be caught slipping into someone else’s pussy and even worse…you would have the look of shock on your face! Girlfriend you taught him what he knows! Of course he would graduate and use his degree in lies, deceit, and cheat to excel…elsewhere!
2. It feels like you are winning when you steal another woman’s husband but you are not. SHE IS THE WIFE and you my dear are the mistress. Anything great this man achieves, it will be partly because of her. She raised his kids and supported his dreams long before you let him into your bed. No man gives an acceptance speech thanking his mistress. So essentially you don’t exist after he cums. Ouch. Try to pull your face up off the floor…grab your panties while you are there! It’s unladylike to have your face hanging and your draws right next to it!
And 1. The number 1 reason why her husband will never be yours is….if that man is worth a dime, the wife gets it all once he drops dead! It’s 2015 going on 2016 and it’s a recession. Baby girl you have to be fiscally responsible and investing in someone else’s husband while her name is on the mortgage, life insurance, pension plan, checking account, savings account, and his stocks and bonds…is just plain stupid. Mistress incorporated don’t pay well forever…if ever! You will go from shopping at Saks 5th Avenue to selling knock off Gucci bags (also known as Cucci bags) in alleyways. Don’t worry though if you get out of the affair now you may be able to get your finances together on your own and invest in yourself. And if you still feenin for a throwback (like someone’s husband)…I hear Coogi Sweaters are making a comeback! Purchase one and you never know…you may just meet your future (currently not married) husband in one! ~KJM on Hump Day saying it’s easier to keep them ankles from being ashy when you don’t use all your natural moistures on some woman’s husband! Lol.