I’ve heard it time and time again…“I’m not a hater. I just don’t like you!” Lies I tell you! In my life, I’ve two types of people: the people I love and the people that just don’t exist. Even if we were once friends, the moment I end that friendship I neither love nor hate you. I will shut people down when they try to tell me anything good or bad about you. Like I said, in my world you don’t exist. So if someone is exuding intense dislike for me for long periods of time (whether warranted or not) or they are always in my business judging every single thing I do….they are in fact a HATER! Here’s a guide to recognizing these negative people.
10. This one bugs me but it needs to be said. Sometimes haters can come in the form of so called friends and family. They kiss you on one cheek and diss you on the other! Chances are there’s something about you that they admire and instead of saying so they decide to hate. Whatever these traits are…they secretly want to be you and are mad they can’t do things the way you do!
9. Haters/critics like to stay close. It’s like they are addicted to you. They will be all up in your Victoria’s Secret and some!
8. There’s nothing you can do to make a hater like you or get off your name. During a very difficult time, a close college friend told me that everyone will always have something to say about us because we are unique and not afraid to be ourselves! I dried my tears and kept my head up. He was right. The haters didn’t stop me! Thanks CJ!
7. Haters troll on all your social networks. Get use to it. To them, you are an infamous celebrity. That’s right you are their Kim K. Lol.
6. Many haters have low self esteem. Think about it. Who has time to focus on someone 24/7 that does not add something positive to their lives? Shouldn’t that time be best spent on them fixing their lives?
5. Haters may even attack your family. There’s no limits that they won’t surpass to bring you down.
4. Some haters don’t even know they are haters! Hence the “I just don’t like you” statement! If you’ve been on my Facebook page 7 times today and you don’t even like me….you have some serious issues! I never think about you nor go on your page.
3. Don’t entertain haters. I think some are devil worshippers. If you know exactly who they are (some are bold enough to let it be known….I think they are called stalkers!), don’t let them know anything about your life. Don’t feed into that negative energy and watch your food and drinks if ever around them. These low life’s know no boundaries.
2. Even when life gets you down and people have hurt you….try never to become a hater. Resist returning the favor. Keep your head held high during adversity for you are BLESSED and HIGHLY FAVORED. What GOD has set out for you…no hater can ever take away!
And 1. To all the haters, we never think about you unless you show your ugly self (inside and out). So do us a favor and just focus on yourselves. However, if you decide to continue to hate on us, then we want to thank you! Thank you for making us so important to your life and your spirit. Thanks for breathing us when we have not wasted a breath on you! ~KJM, on Temptation Tuesday, telling all the haters peace ✌?️